To create high quality technical education in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering by focusing on needs of the society and being in tune with advanced technological changes.
- To impart knowledge required for advanced engineering and technology.
- To inculcate hands-on practice through value added education.
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
- To create interest and motivate students to pursue higher studies.
Short Term Goals
More recruitment through campus selection.
Long term Goals
To provide regular consultancy service to industry
To involve faculty members in consultancy and R & D work
Completion of Ph.D. of all faculty members.
List of Laboratories
- SCHEME – G – Second – Semester (EJ, ET, EN, EV, EX, IS, IC, IU, DE, MU, IE, ED, EI)
- SCHEME – G – Third – Semester (EJ, ET, EN, EV, EX, IS, IC, IU, DE, MU, IE, ED, EI)
- SCHEME – G – Fourth – Semester (EJ, ET, EX, EN, ED, EI)
- SCHEME – G – Fifth – Semester (EJ, ET, EX, EN, IS, IC, ED, EI)
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering
- SCHEME – G – Sixth – Semester (EJ, ET, EX, EN, ED, EI)