To create excellent managers by updation of knowledge and up gradation of managerial skills to enhance industrial and economic development of society.
- To nurture the skills and attitude of stakeholders to be more sensitive to society needs and excel in improving the quality of life.
- To provide platform to the students to develop and hone their interpersonal skills and communications skills at par with corporate world.
- To provide entrepreneurship and innovative skills in their respective fields of management.
“Make More Success”. MMS at ARMIET… Careers around the World.
Master of Management Studies : 2 years full time (MMS) –Intake – 120 seats
Choosing the right career is easy these days but choosing the institute which is really good for you to make your career successful is difficult. Thankfully now it won’t be any more a problem for you. Here’s Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology that will fulfill all your dreams & lead you on the path of success.
What is MMS?
Master of Management Studies (MMS) Program is a 2-year Full-time Postgraduate Programme, affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by All India council for Technical Education, Delhi (AICTE) and Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra.On successful completion, The student gets an MMS degree From the University Of Mumbai.
It is Certainly True That There are many other streams and courses available but it is strongly believed that MMS students are Comparatively more capable and skilled when it comes to Deliver the best and achieve the maximum. They are Considered To be Multi skilled individuals with good interpersonal skills, analytical ability, good knowledge of the market, awareness of the latest business news and strong command over financial issues.Over and above, They are also known to have a powerful understanding and this power helps them to cope up with stringent deadlines and increasing time constraints in the corporate world.
The students desirous to get admission to MMS must appear for the CET (Common Entrance Test), GD& PI conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. Of Maharashtra or the institute level exam conducted by the Association of Management of MBA / MMS Institutes (AMMI). Students who have appeared for MAT, XAT, ATMA, CAT can also apply to DTE for GD & PI. Students can do specialization in Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources.
- BAchelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the University of Mumbai.
- Passed with Minimum aggregate of 50% marks in open Category (45% in case of Backward class candidate from Maharastra state only)
- Candidate should have appeared for the common Management aptitude test (MBA/MMS – CMAT, CAT, ATMA, MH-CET)
KEY DIFFERENTIATOR ARMIET:
- Focus on Developing Students as an Entrepreneur and just Not Teaching for Degree purpose.
- Regular sessions on Personality Development to groom students as Corporate Leaders.
- Conduct psychometric tests such as Self Esteem Test, G.K.Test, Aptitude Test and Emotional Intelligence Test, ETC. for Each Student with feedback for Improvement.
- Each student is assign to a mentor for regular counseling throughout the year.
- Focus is also given to improve language and communication skills.
- Regular Discussions on Business News in the classroom to give insight to our students in the corporate world.
- Our Pedagogy includes presentations, role play, case study, Self Learning, Video presentations And field Activities.
- A Unique Programme “MATRU DEVO BHAVA” To Pay Tribute to Motherhood.
- Mock Interviews are Conducted to Prepare students To Face Final interview with confidence.
- WE also provide Dream book to students not only to write dreams but We help Them to Convert Their Dreams into Reality.
- The internship is provided to Each Student in the first year itself for few months so that they are Equipped With Requirements Of Industry.
- Our Placement Cell helps students to get the Right Jobs for the Right Candidates. We also Conduct sessions on Pre-placement talks, Personal Interview (PI) And Group Discussion (GD).